Below is a step by step guide to registering your domain name and how to host it with BlueHost!
Register Your Domain Name Thru BlueHost
- Type your desired domain name into the form below and click “check availability”
If your desired domain name is available, It’s time to set up your hosting account. BlueHost makes it easy to register and host your domain. Just follow the steps below to get your hosting account with BlueHost.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT AND ENTER YOU INFORMATION:
AFTER YOU ENTER YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION, SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE TO CHOOSE YOUR HOSTING PACKAGE:
- I suggest taking advantage of the low prices and sign up for a long-term hosting account. I use the Plus package and the 36-month plan
- I don’t use the options for Domain Privacy Protection, Site Back-Up Pro or Site-Lock Security.
- I use WordPress for website design and there are plug-ins (Jetpack has everything I need for just $9.00 per month) to get the same protection. If you’re going to design and maintain your website without WordPress then the Site Back-Up Pro and Site-Lock Security are good options. BlueHost now offers a beta cdn service that is worth checking into.
CONGRATULATIONS: YOUR WEB IS READY TO BUILD
- Choose your username and password. Write this information down and store it in a safe place. Very important
- If you want DQ’s WebSolutions to design and manage your website, this is where you send us an email and tell us your signed up thru BlueHost and we will be in touch with options, terms, and payment information
- If you’re managing your site yourself you are set and ready to go. Congratulations on taking the 1st step in your web presence.
If you need help or have any questions, please contact us with the form below and don’t forget to check out DQsWebSolutions for all your website needs.